Weird glitch

Go down

Weird glitch

Post  Shady23 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:00 pm

This is a first for me just wondering if anyone else has had this happen. Luckily it worked in my favor lol. Playing my offline dynasty and I'm in a OT game against UGA. I fumbled in my OT drive so all they needed was a fg but instead they had a 1st and goal and went for the endzone. I picked the ball off in the back of the endzone and it gives me a TD and the win while also given me credit for a 107 yard int return. If this where to happen in a online dynasty game that would suck big time. Anyone else experienced anything like this yet?
Shady23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird glitch

Post  mccartyfkd25 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:34 am

Closest thing I had was I fumbled at the 1 yd line about to score and other team recovered ball and when there were on offense it was 1st and goal on the 1 for them I was freaking out!!!! And one game I showboated and right before I scored a TD I slid at the 1 and next play threw a slant then ran across goaline out of bounds but next play score it was 7-0 but in box score at that time it showed 2 TDs for my RB and 1 for my QB and WR even tho I only scored once it was 7-0 lol
mccartyfkd25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sweepsingle03 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:02 pm

Here is another reoccurring "glitch?" That keeps reoccurring, I will pick a run play, mostly on options, and when I hike the ball, my quarterback will take the ball back and run a QB draw, it was driving me CRAZY against Osu... Happened about 5 times
sweepsingle03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/NcaaWannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  D1UFEAR on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Some off the wr motion plays are busted...sometimes they work sometimes they don't
D1UFEAR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down