Week 14 Gow

Go down

Rivalry of the week

29% 29% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
71% 71% 
[ 5 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 7

Week 14 Gow

Post  laxroxtopher on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Rivalry week and last week of games for Pac 12 other than Championship


Jettwing are you still planning on doing Stories?... if not its fine i can start doing them again or we can alternate like odd weeks you even weeks me or something.
avatar
laxroxtopher

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Moscow/Boise, ID

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 14 Gow

Post  revospeed on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Hm tough choice between Apple Cup and the UCLA-u$c game...everything kind of depends on what happens tonight in Tucson

Twisted Evil 
avatar
revospeed
Admin

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-06-20
Location : Eugene, OR

View user profile http://pac12dynasty.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 14 Gow

Post  laxroxtopher on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:30 pm

revospeed wrote:Hm tough choice between Apple Cup and the UCLA-u$c game...everything kind of depends on what happens tonight in Tucson

Twisted Evil 
ya i might allow revoting in this once we see how week 13 pans out a little.
avatar
laxroxtopher

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Moscow/Boise, ID

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 14 Gow

Post  revospeed on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:13 pm

I'm pretty sure USC has clinched South Title now.

Oregon has definitely clinched North Title. Clinches home field advantage with win over Beavs





avatar
revospeed
Admin

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-06-20
Location : Eugene, OR

View user profile http://pac12dynasty.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 14 Gow

Post  laxroxtopher on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:17 am

revospeed wrote:Hm tough choice between Apple Cup and the UCLA-u$c game...everything kind of depends on what happens tonight in Tucson

Twisted Evil 
Looks like Apple was worth the votes GREAT game What a Face 
avatar
laxroxtopher

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Moscow/Boise, ID

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 14 Gow

Post  Shady23 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:36 am

UCLA vs USC was a great game until the closing minutes. He won by 17 but the game was much closer was a back and forth game that was a TD difference until the last 2min. Good Game Mccarty now bring that championship to the south!!
avatar
Shady23

Posts : 127
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 31
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 14 Gow

Post  laxroxtopher on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:55 am

Shady23 wrote:UCLA vs USC was a great game until the closing minutes. He won by 17 but the game was much closer was a back and forth game that was a TD difference until the last 2min. Good Game Mccarty now bring that championship to the south!!
was it better than a huge 17 point comeback by #5 team in nation to a team that needed the win on the road to go to a bowl. The underdog loses lead with just over 2 minutes left, drive down and score with 35 seconds left and UW comes back is on 7 yard line and throws a INT with 2 seconds left to seal the upset for the underdogs Wink I think i picked true GOW
avatar
laxroxtopher

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Moscow/Boise, ID

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 14 Gow

Post  Shady23 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:04 am

laxroxtopher wrote:
Shady23 wrote:UCLA vs USC was a great game until the closing minutes. He won by 17 but the game was much closer was a back and forth game that was a TD difference until the last 2min. Good Game Mccarty now bring that championship to the south!!
was it better than a huge 17 point comeback by #5 team in nation to a team that needed the win on the road to go to a bowl. The underdog loses lead with just over 2 minutes left, drive down and score with 35 seconds left and UW comes back is on 7 yard line and throws a INT with 2 seconds left to seal the upset for the underdogs Wink I think i picked true GOW
I wont argue that point. I was just pointing out that the voted GOTW wasn't a complete blowout like they have been majority of the season. Great game by you guys though!!
avatar
Shady23

Posts : 127
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 31
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 14 Gow

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum