North v South

Go down

North v South

Post  sweepsingle03 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:47 pm

I think it's quite clear that who ever comes out of the North this year will win the conference championship. The north division alone has more ranked teams (4) in our than all other conferences besides the SEC. I hope you guys down south have fun competing for second place!
avatar
sweepsingle03

Posts : 89
Join date : 2012-07-10

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/NcaaWannabe

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  Christhedawg on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:44 pm

OH! Them is fighting words Smile. If only I played you this yr Cool.
avatar
Christhedawg

Posts : 196
Join date : 2012-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Montgomery, AL

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/christhedawg1

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  sweepsingle03 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:55 pm

I already have too many easy wins on my schedule, I dont need any more lol! Cool Laughing 
avatar
sweepsingle03

Posts : 89
Join date : 2012-07-10

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/NcaaWannabe

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  Christhedawg on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:11 pm

OH! Better hope we dont get matched up in PAC-12 Ship game Very Happy. Gonna run up that score on you Razz
avatar
Christhedawg

Posts : 196
Join date : 2012-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Montgomery, AL

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/christhedawg1

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  laxroxtopher on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Well, north 1 south 0
avatar
laxroxtopher

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Moscow/Boise, ID

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  sweepsingle03 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Christhedawg wrote:OH! Better hope we dont get matched up in PAC-12 Ship game Very Happy. Gonna run up that score on you Razz

Suspect Suspect Cya there!Wink king 
avatar
sweepsingle03

Posts : 89
Join date : 2012-07-10

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/NcaaWannabe

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  acsrebel on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Dont count your chickens to soon
avatar
acsrebel

Posts : 56
Join date : 2013-07-10
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  Jettwing on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Looking at the north......I can't help but see a few who are over ranked. South is where the underdog team will appear and that's when you northern teams will be wise to just forfeit the title.
avatar
Jettwing

Posts : 70
Join date : 2013-07-10
Age : 26
Location : Tempe, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  laxroxtopher on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:10 pm

North 2-1 in Conference 17-3 Overall

South 1-2 in Conference 17-2 Overall

If north ditched OSU for Utah we would be untouchable [(19-1) (3-0)]
avatar
laxroxtopher

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Moscow/Boise, ID

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  Christhedawg on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:19 pm

laxroxtopher wrote:North 2-1 in Conference 17-3 Overall

South 1-2 in Conference 17-2 Overall

If north ditched OSU for Utah we would be untouchable [(19-1) (3-0)]

I got the South on my back right now!
avatar
Christhedawg

Posts : 196
Join date : 2012-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Montgomery, AL

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/christhedawg1

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  laxroxtopher on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Christhedawg wrote:
laxroxtopher wrote:North 2-1 in Conference 17-3 Overall

South 1-2 in Conference 17-2 Overall

If north ditched OSU for Utah we would be untouchable [(19-1) (3-0)]

I got the South on my back right now!

hows you back?... after carrying your division lol!  king 
avatar
laxroxtopher

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Moscow/Boise, ID

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  Christhedawg on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:30 pm

laxroxtopher wrote:
Christhedawg wrote:
laxroxtopher wrote:North 2-1 in Conference 17-3 Overall

South 1-2 in Conference 17-2 Overall

If north ditched OSU for Utah we would be untouchable [(19-1) (3-0)]

I got the South on my back right now!

hows you back?... after carrying your division lol!  king 

Gonna feel great after I take down UCLA next week.
avatar
Christhedawg

Posts : 196
Join date : 2012-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Montgomery, AL

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/christhedawg1

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  laxroxtopher on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:44 am

How is north looking now? Can anyone do the update?
avatar
laxroxtopher

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Moscow/Boise, ID

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  revospeed on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Week 9 Update (Games thru week 9)

We are neck and neck thru week 9 (no more intra-divisional games remaining), but #6 Oregon's big win over #7 UCLA gives the North the lead halfway through conference play....

North wins vs. South: 6
South wins vs. North: 5
avatar
revospeed
Admin

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-06-20
Location : Eugene, OR

View user profile http://pac12dynasty.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  laxroxtopher on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Replace Osu with Utah and north is domination station
avatar
laxroxtopher

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Moscow/Boise, ID

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  Shady23 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Damnit!! Sorry for letting us down South...
avatar
Shady23

Posts : 127
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 31
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  Jettwing on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:52 pm

It's all good, we'll be on top in the end
avatar
Jettwing

Posts : 70
Join date : 2013-07-10
Age : 26
Location : Tempe, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  laxroxtopher on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Oh shit OSU pulled through and beat Stanford!!!! to bad its against one of our own
avatar
laxroxtopher

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Moscow/Boise, ID

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Pac-12 Championship prediction

Post  eyeofthehawkeye2 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:42 pm

In the North, I think Washington(sweepsingle03) will face Colorado(Jettwing) in the South. I would have picked Oregon(revospeed) to take the spot away from Washington, but Oregon will be beaten senseless by me in the Civil War in the last regular season game Very Happy. That loss will cost him the spot.
avatar
eyeofthehawkeye2

Posts : 73
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 21
Location : Grimes, IA

View user profile http://colinhawkfan@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  laxroxtopher on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:53 pm

eyeofthehawkeye2 wrote:In the North, I think Washington(sweepsingle03) will face Colorado(Jettwing) in the South. I would have picked Oregon(revospeed) to take the spot away from Washington, but Oregon will be beaten senseless by me in the Civil War in the last regular season game Very Happy. That loss will cost him the spot.
YES!!!!!! 3 posts and already talking mad shit!!!!!! Fuck you Oregon Laughing 
avatar
laxroxtopher

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Moscow/Boise, ID

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  Jettwing on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:59 pm

BEAVER FEVER! He is gonna run a train on the rest of his opponents!
avatar
Jettwing

Posts : 70
Join date : 2013-07-10
Age : 26
Location : Tempe, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  laxroxtopher on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Jettwing wrote:BEAVER FEVER! He is gonna run a train on the rest of his opponents!
Wink Razz I concur
avatar
laxroxtopher

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Moscow/Boise, ID

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  Christhedawg on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:15 pm

If I could stop choking games away South would be doing better.
avatar
Christhedawg

Posts : 196
Join date : 2012-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Montgomery, AL

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/christhedawg1

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  laxroxtopher on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Christhedawg wrote:If I could stop choking games away South would be doing better.
ya what are you doing down there? I know you aint drunk cause your in Salt Lake and Bars are like illegal there or some shit, get it together "DAWG" haha ha Laughing  Razz (you see what i did there)  Cool
avatar
laxroxtopher

Posts : 409
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Moscow/Boise, ID

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  Christhedawg on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:28 pm

laxroxtopher wrote:
Christhedawg wrote:If I could stop choking games away South would be doing better.
ya what are you doing down there? I know you aint drunk cause your in Salt Lake and Bars are like illegal there or some shit, get it together "DAWG" haha ha Laughing  Razz (you see what i did there)  Cool

Lol I'll take my frustration out on USC bom cheers
avatar
Christhedawg

Posts : 196
Join date : 2012-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Montgomery, AL

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/christhedawg1

Back to top Go down

Re: North v South

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum